This post is also available in: polski (Polish)
The website administrator is Małgorzata Kozłowska-Doczyk
The most important information
I care about your privacy, but also about your time. Below you can find a shortened version of the most important rules related to privacy protection.
• By creating a user account via the website if you for example write the comment, or if you contacting me by e-mail, you provide me with your personal data, and I guarantee that your data will remain confidential, secure, and will not be disclosed to anyone without your clear permission.
• I entrust the processing of personal data only to verified and trusted entities providing services related to the processing of personal data.
• I use Google Analytics analytical tools that collect information about your website visits, such as the subpages you have displayed, the time you spent on the website, or the transitions between individual subpages. For this purpose, Google LLC cookies are used for the Google Analytics service.
• I sometimes embed videos from YouTube on my website. When you play such recordings, Google LLC cookies are used for the YouTube service.
• My website uses its own cookies for proper operation.
The administrator of your personal data within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data is Małgorzata Kozłowska-Doczyk.
The purposes, legal grounds, and period of personal data processing are indicated separately for each purpose of data processing (see the description of individual purposes of personal data processing below).
The GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation gives you permissions and the following potential rights related to the processing of your personal data:
• the right to access personal data,
• the right to rectify personal data,
• the right to delete personal data,
• the right to limit the processing of personal data,
• the right to object to the processing of personal data,
• the right to transfer data,
• the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority,
• the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data, if you have given such consent.
The rules related to the implementation of the indicated rights are described in detail in Art. 16 – 21 GDPR. I encourage you to read these regulations. Permissions indicated above are not absolute and you will not be entitled to all activities related to the processing of your personal data.
If you think that I have violated the provisions on the protection of personal data while processing your personal data, you have the option to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (the President of the Personal Data Protection Office).
I guarantee the confidentiality of all personal data provided to us. I ensure that all security and personal data protection measures required by the provisions on the protection of personal data are taken. Personal data is collected with due diligence and properly protected against access by unauthorized persons.
Processing purposes and activities
E-mail contact. By contacting me via e-mail, or sending an inquiry via the contact form, you naturally provide me with your e-mail address as the sender’s address. In addition, you can also include other personal data in the text of the message.
In this case, your data is processed in order to contact you, and the basis for processing is art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a GDPR, i.e. your consent resulting from initiating contact with us. The legal basis for processing after the end of contact is the justified purpose of archiving correspondence for internal purposes (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR).
The content of the correspondence may be archived and I am not able to clearly determine when it will be deleted. You have the right to request a history of correspondence with us (if it was subject to archiving), as well as request its removal unless its archiving is justified due to our overriding interests, e.g. defense against potential claims on your part.
Cookies and other tracking technologies
Cookies are small text information stored on your end device (e.g. computer, tablet, smartphone) that can be read by our ICT system.
Cookies can be divided into inside cookies and outside cookies.
See below for more details.
Videos from YouTube posted on the website. When you play this video, Google LLC cookies are used for the YouTube service.
Using the website involves sending queries to the server on which the website is stored. Each query directed to the server is saved in the server logs.
Logs include Your IP address, server date and time, information about the web browser and operating system you use. Logs are saved and stored on the server
The data stored in the server logs are not associated with specific people using the website and are not used by us to identify you.
The server logs are the only auxiliary material used to administer the website, and their content is not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the server.
The website uses plugins and other social tools provided by social networks such as Facebook, Instagram.
By displaying a website containing such a plug-in, your browser will establish a direct connection with the servers of social network administrators (service providers). The content of the plugin is transferred by the given service provider directly to your browser and integrated with the website. Thanks to this integration, service providers receive information that your browser has displayed on the website, even if you do not have a profile with a given service provider or are not logged in at the moment. Such information (along with your IP address) is sent by your browser directly to the server of a given service provider (some servers are located in the USA) and stored there.
If you have logged in to one of the social networking sites, this service provider will be able to directly assign a visit to my website to your profile on a given social networking site.
If you use a given plug-in by clicking on the “Like” or “Share” button, the relevant information will also be sent directly to the server of the given service provider and stored there.